Japan, Sendai Mission

Japan, Sendai Mission

Thursday, October 9, 2014

September 29, 2014

On Monday, September 29, 2014 Sister Johnson wrote:

So, news! I am being transferred for my last five weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to a place called Morioka, which is north!!! I have never been north before! I AM SO EXCITED! I will become companions with the CUTEST little Nihonjin, Sister Hayashi! She is adorable. YAY! I cannot tell you how overjoyed I am! I got the news from President Smith a little bit early, last Thursday, and I have had the most incredible feeling of relief. This last transfer has been hard, and I am so excited for a new start to make this transfer the best of my mission! WOOHOO!!

So, that is exciting. These next five weeks are going to fly by! I woke up this morning and just had a thrill in my chest, like YES I ONLY HAVE FIVE WEEKS LEFT! THESE ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST FIVE WEEKS EVER!!!!! It was an interesting feeling. So, I am happy.

This week was pretty normal, other than that. I think the most exciting thing that happened was that in Japan, there is such a thing as McDonald's delivery! Yes, we got McDonald's delivered to us. Best day EVER. Haha. It is sad that that was the most exciting thing. But it really was. I also was able to go and visit Itosaka San again! That was so great. I know that one of the reasons I came to Kamisugi was to meet her. She is my soul sister, and she is so beautiful. I love her. It was good to see her, and I am sad that I am transferring, but it is okay. We have become eternal friends.

Well, that is kind of it. I don't have anything new to report. We work, but sometimes nothing happens. And that is okay.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!
I love you. I love Jesus. I love life.
BYE! Love Shak!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post dear sir,
    Thanks for sharing this meaning full information.
    I daily visit your website it totally benefits for me.



    https://www.filmycelebrity.com/category/shakira-news/

    Shahid

    shahid.filycelebrity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete